Hello everyone, I like to share something about myself that you might not already know. I love macarons and bubbletea besides abalone with instant noodles :p
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Great Discovery - How Did Dinosaurs Become Extinct?
This morning, I was playing with my latest Hello Kitty toy (came with the Happy Meal that I ate with my Daddy, Mummy, Gong-Gong and Po-Po on last Sunday morning). Then I said to my Mummy, "Look, Mummy, Hello Kitty has no mouth! So funny, right?". My Mummy looked at me and replied, " Wow! Denise, you are right. Hello Kitty has no mouth and you have made that discovery." I went on to ask Mummy why Hello Kitty has no mouth (this is my tactic to delay Mummy going to work and to spend more time with me) and lots of other questions. My Mummy asked me whether I want to be an explorer when I grow up so that I can make more discoveries. There was this question that I used to ask her,"Why Dinosaurs are extinct?". Today, my Mummy asked me the same question. To my Mummy's surprise, I said "Dinosaurs became extinct because a bee sting (rhymes with extinct, right? well, a little) it and the dinosaur died". :) She said, "How can a small bee kill a big dinosaur?" My reply was "Many bees sting the dinosaur." Then both Mummy and me broke into laughters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment