Sunday, December 18, 2011

Staycation @ Swissotel

Mamee said that we can stay at Swissotel for a free night!  Yuppiee! I was so delighted and excited that I asked the Jie Jie at the check-in counter whether she could give us the highest room.  She replied that the highest floor is the helicopter pad and asked whether I would like to sleep inside a helicopter.  I answered sheepishly, "No!" The Jie Jie smiled and told us that she upgraded our room to a deluxe room at 42nd level.  Hurray!  We enjoyed panoramic night views from the balcony. When we checked out, we got a shock that the stay was not free! The bill came up to S$1.20. O-Oh!  I was so excited and was playing with the hotel phone and made 3 calls.  I didn't know that the telephone calls were chargeable! ;p Thank you, Mamee for paying the bill and for the wonderful memories!


No comments: