
The first thing that I said to mamee after having been on a holiday cruise on Star Virgo during the September holidays was to sell our house so that we could always stay on a cruise. :p When mamee read in the papers that Logos Hope is berthing at Vivocit'y and it's open to the public for visiting, I shouted "Yippee!" and told mamee I want to go onboard the ship. We boarded the ship on the evening of Christmas Eve. Do you know that "Logos" means "Message" in Greek? Logos Hope was originally used as a car ferry in the Northern Atlantic Ocean and it has been repurposed to serve port communities around the world. The ship’s purpose is to bring knowledge, help, and hope to each port she visits. What do I remember about my visit to Logos Hope? What else but books since it's the world's largest floating book fair. However, another special thing that I remember about Logos Hope is the waffle stick that looks like a long leaf (see picture above). Yummie, it's very delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment