Friday, March 10, 2006

When I'm a baby

Firstly, I want to introduce my happy self and my parents who love me dearly. What would be a better way to introduce then to post some of my baby pictures. See my first toy, a pulley rabbit, whom my Daddy has named "Bun-Bun". There is a string and when you pull it, Bun-Bun will sing a tune. I hear it all the time when I'm in Mummy's tummy. My thoughtful parents brought Bun-Bun to Singapore General Hospital to sing to me when I'm born. The first word I heard my parents called me is "Baobei".



My Daddy always tells his friends I'm "Daddy's girl". Look at how I always manage to make him smile and laugh. Seems that I have already mastered the art of manupulation while in Mummy's tummy. Hehe!



Need more proof? These are taken when I'm 5 months old.



1 comment:

Antanas/YongYong said...

Cousin Denise, you look so cute... just like me. ;D