My cousins, Antanas and Jonas, are back in Singapore for 2.5 months and now already 2 months have passed. Last year, when they were back we sent to a First Light event at the Singapore Flyer to catch the first rays of dawn and watch sunrise in the Singapore flyer capsule. This year, we went to Wild Wild Wet and really had a wild time. It's my first time to go on an exhilariting ride at Ular-lah. We had to climb 3 storeys high and six of us had to go in a big round float to slide down the long curvy slides. It's the first time for me and Antanas and Jonas too. We were scared the first time but in the end we all went for the ride a 2nd time. EE said that it was like sitting in an Osim chair. So Shiok! So brave yeah. I have this idea to sketch the Merlion with them and been asking mummy endless times to go but mummy only said she'll try to find time. Today, I asked mummy again and she said why not I just do a sketch of Merlion at home since Antanas and Jonas can't really sketch ;p heehee. Well, mummy said use the iPad to search for a picture of the Merlion and then I can start sketching. Here's my sketching....mummy said my drawings are improving as I'm paying attention to the details. I love drawing!
No comments:
Post a Comment