Thursday, August 25, 2011

What I did in School

I'm very happy today because 李老师 said that my drawing in the CME book is one of the nicest in class. We are given a choice to draw either a pond or an eco-garden. I chose to draw eco-garden. 李老师 said my drawing is very nice because I coloured the background as well but she said that I can improve the drawing by using a darker colour to do an outline. She even helped to outline and shaded some parts of my drawing. After we went home, the first thing I did was to take out my drawing to show mummy. Mummy said that she would help me take a photo of my drawing to post in my blog. Mummy also helped to take photos of other pages in my CME and science workbooks with my pictures because she said they are very precious and since we may not keep the CME and science workbooks, we could preserve the photos in where else but my blog. :)





No comments: